Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fuse It and Be Done! by Barbara Campbell & Yolanda Fundora

I'm always looking for fun, fast ways to get great results without hand stitching - so I'm already familiar with fusible products. And this book has some great, inspired ideas on projects to fuse, including a couple that I hadn't even considered before. Even if I don't make any of the projects exactly like they're listed, the book has opened a few doors and windows in my mind that may take me a new direction.

The best part of the book though is the dozen-or-so pages at the beginning that explains different types of fusible and different techniques for using it. Wonderful!

I also enjoyed the fact that all templates from the book are available on an enclosed CD. For those of you who do pursue projects as they're detailed, you'll enjoy the convenience of printing out your templates rather than photocopying or tracing.

No comments: