Monday, July 27, 2009

Start me up

Start me up by Victoria Dahl

As a librarian, I rarely buy books for myself, but Borders had a sale. I blogged the first book in this series earlier this year (Talk me down). Dahl takes readers back to Tumble Creek, Colorado for Lori Love's shot at happily ever after. The female mechanic is set on living with the status quo, but a little sex would be an acceptable change of pace. Along comes her best friend's brother, the severely focused architect every girl wanted in high school. He's even more buff now.

Too bad she's also got to contend with the sheriff reopening the case into her father's untimely death and someone seems to want to run her out of town.

Lucky Lori finds herself a man willing steal the steamy books she's currently reading to get insight into what she wants. She wants her books, dammit; what she gets is so much better.
Another sassy, sexy read.

No comments: